JetBlue

www.jetblue.com
  www.jetblue.com
There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

great airline, worst team leaders and management.

Former Employee - Crew Member
Former Employee - Crew Member

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

A great airline, safety and customer satisfaction are very important.

Cons

the worst management -employee handling you will ever find. Merits are based exclusively on personal friendships, Even if they have an employees claims departments, your claims will never be attended and you will automatically become a problematic worker, Those people are terrified of unions, when they see something with a mind of their own, they;ll succeed in letting you go sooner or later. The worst employees turnover in US recent history, you can verify these facts.

I don't think the founders of the airline or the big shots are aware what their middle management is doing. They hire people with no knowledge of what human relations are. Most of these people were friends of the friends and ex employees and coworkers coming from other airlines. A lot of them were fired from other airlines.

304 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

terrible

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

meet a lot of greet people (customers, other crew members)
    Travel benefits
    schedule system which makes it convenient to pick up or give away shifts

Cons

HR is terrible
    Upper Management is terrible
    customers are treated better than most employees
    treatment of former employees

the treatment of current and former employees needs to be fixed, i was a seasonal employee who was let go after being offered a full time position but because someone in HR screwed up rather then being transferred to my new position I was let go with the rest of the seasonal staff, they then had me go through the entire interview process again 2 weeks after i was let go for the same job I had already worked in for nearly a year, then after being told over and over no to worry I would be rehired, I got an email saying I wouldn't be rehired when I asked why all my emails were for the most part ignored.

Great place to make a career

Current Employee - Accountant
    Current Employee - Accountant

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Great work/personal life balance, challanging if want it to be, great at giving reviews, competitive pay, nice benefits (fly for free)

Cons

Office politics sometimes get in the way of giving promotions to people who trully deserve it.

Management that I had contact with has been great

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue