FUN and REWARDING!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

amazing people all around, free travel, fun, excellent brand and product. i've been here seven years and have grown tremendously. The opportunities are wonderful.

Cons

Change is a constant thing at JetBlue. The minute you get comfortable with one process, it changes. I think to be successful the company has to constantly adapt.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I love the State of the Airline address, the pocket sessions, the ticket giveaways and our business strategy.

reviews filtered by
  1. Non-traditional

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

For traditional airline jobs (i.e. tech ops, inflight, flight, airports), it's innovative and tries to do the right thing.

Cons

Hierarchical, not a lot of room for people who do not fit into a traditional role.

2. Great Job, Great to Travel!

Former Employee - Customer Service "Crewmember" - AO/GO in West Palm Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service "Crewmember" - AO/GO in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

Jetblue is a company that truly wants to stand out as a great airline as well as a great place to work.

Cons

Like life, like any company there are always bad apples. Some in management some not. I've never understood how lazy and inept people get promoted, but this is the case everywhere.

Advice to Management

Don't forget POL. Don't forget Good to Great. Be more than you think you can be. Lead the Crew with your actions.