JetCard PLUS
www.jetcardplus.com Miami, FL

JetCard Plus was like family

Logistics Director (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at JetCard PLUS full-time for more than a year

ProsI've been with JetCard Plus for over 2 years until I had to relocate. My colleagues were very friendly, and we did many social things outside the office. My bosses were fun to work with and learn from. CEO Paul Svensen invented the Jet Card model as well as sold the jet company he has previously founded to a big investor, so you could say he is "The Man" in this industry. The company has also provided me with great health and other benefits. I am forever grateful for the invaluable and positive experience I have gotten while working with JetCard Plus.

ConsNone.
Truly a positive experience.

Fun and exciting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at JetCard PLUS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun and exciting work enviornment Cons: Working around the clock 24 hours No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JetCard PLUS.

Worked for JetCard PLUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetCard PLUS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetCard PLUS CEO Paul A. Svensen Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by JetCard PLUS employees.