Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare

www.jhsmh.org
  www.jhsmh.org
There are newer employer reviews for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare

Good place to work in Louisville

Former Employee - Patient Accounting Representative  in  Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Patient Accounting Representative in Louisville, KY

I worked at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great management. I enjoyed my time in the patient accounting department, even if the work was a bit tedious

Cons

Early start time and very strict on breaks, but with managing so many employees that kind of atmosphere makes sense.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare (View Most Recent)

Ever evolving, ever growing, ever striving to bring top quality patient care to Kentucky

Current Employee - Nurse Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Nurse Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been there for 18 years. Many changes, challenges, and opportunities. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather work.

Cons

No cons different than what is found in any other major medical entity.

The morale at the hospital is very low right now

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits such as healthcare and tuition reimbursement

Cons

They don't show enough appreciation to nurses who have worked there for decades. Have even laid them off when making cuts, giving them only a 24-hour notice, after which healthcare benefits expire. Nurses are understaffed, leaving them with more patients that they can safely handle.

It would benefit you if you could see the way things really go behind the scenes, instead of making rules based on how you think the way things are going.

There are newer employer reviews for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare

Worked for Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!