Jewish Residential Services
jrspgh.org Pittsburgh, PA 16 to 50 Employees

We have an amazing team of full-time staff.

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Jewish Residential Services

ProsAs a company, JRS is wonderful at recognizing team contributions and awarding team members with perks like gift cards and lunches for hard work. The benefits at JRS are good and time off accrues quickly. The management has also done a great job in choosing a cohesive team that really compliments each other and comes together. The team is a wonderful source of support for each other and is one of the best I have ever experienced.

ConsDue to the broad definition of person centered approach at JRS, there has been some inconsitancy in the way staff is to deal with pariticpants which can cause confusion and frustration for the staff. The environment is not one that supports breaks and mental health initiatives for human services staff which leads to long term burnout.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would reccomend management encourage all staff members to leave the building for a set time to take breaks, at least one lunch break a day away from their desk. I would also encourage the staff to do it in teams to promote commradory and help combat burn out.

Wonderful people, rewarding work

I have been working at Jewish Residential Services

Pros: They really value their employees and try to ensure that they are continuously… Cons: Salary isn't high and promotion options aren't always there, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Jewish Residential Services.

Worked for Jewish Residential Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jewish Residential Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jewish Residential Services CEO Deborah Friedman. All reviews posted anonymously by Jewish Residential Services employees.