There are newer employer reviews for Jibe Consulting

Fantastic fast growing local company

Current Employee - Business Development in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Business Development in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Jibe Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers, interesting projects, good management group, great reputation in the PNW among clients.

Cons

Normal difficulties of fast growing consulting company-clients sometimes identify with a specific person other than the company.

Advice to Management

Continue to build out bench and career progression opportunities

Other Employee Reviews for Jibe Consulting

1. Good people - Bad management

Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Oregon City, OR
    Former Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Oregon City, OR

Pros

It may be the technology rich environment, but the people that I worked with were outstanding. I depended on them, as they depended on me. Projects were truly a team effort. Made some great friends I hope to keep for a long time.

Cons

Projects are often under staffed with promises made to the clients that are often simply not possible with a full time staff of only 4 or 5 people on a large project. The quotation process needs to be revamped or go completely back to the basics.

Advice to Management

Despite all the great work my colleagues and I accomplished, given impossible tasks and impossible odds, we worked ridiculously hard because we trusted each other and didn't want to let each other down. However, the management acted like they were completely blind to our efforts. Few thanks you's, if any. Few pats on the back. The management team are arrogant and see themselves above all others, even to the point of ignoring great efforts that should be celebrated. In other words, awful, uninspiring management. You will have to get that internally or from friends you make there. Management, get off your arrogant high horses and be part of the team that works to motivate us. Don't you know that is why we good employees leave? You can only work so hard for so long without a single thank you or any type of recognition, monetary or otherwise.

Increasingly frustrating

I worked at Jibe Consulting (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Oracle projects Some excellent colleagues

Cons

Lack of long term strategy or vision An opportunistic management who would like to call themselves "owners"

Advice to Management

Consulting is an intellectual business