Jiffy Lube

www.jiffylube.com
  www.jiffylube.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jiffy Lube

Backbreaking low pay dirty but fun job

Current Employee - Lower and Upper Bay Tech
Current Employee - Lower and Upper Bay Tech

I have been working at Jiffy Lube

Pros

People you work with are like family after a while you depend on one another to make things runs smooth throughout the day. Learn alot of bassics about cars from tire rotations to A/C so its a good first automotive job no one else would hire me except jiffy lube. If you complete the computer traning you get a 25 cent raise and partial ASE certification.

Cons

Crap pay for hard work(if you are at a busy store---if its slow you clean and hold a sign on the road all day) Constant pressure to sell items to people who sometimes dont need them. After about 4 months everything becomes repetive the only way to stay sane is to joke around with ur buddies at work. In my opinion the pros and cons of this job almost even out if only the pay was better!

Fix thingz when we ask for them to be fixed please 25% of the tools in the shop are always broken it shouldnt be up to us to fix crap in your store. Dont put so much pressure on CSA and Managers to sell they know what they have to do so let them be! Bottom line no job is perfect and this one is ok to get your foot in the door for the auto industry but hard to make ends meet with $7.50 an hour

143 Other Employee Reviews for Jiffy Lube (View Most Recent)

Good Place to Work

I have been working at Jiffy Lube

Pros

Training is effective, and advancement is ok

Cons

Pay for work is not good.

Reconsider paying managers at store level better. Better pay gets better results.

Individual stores are good but corporate is awful

Former Employee - Assistant Manager
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager

I worked at Jiffy Lube

Pros

No experience required
    Closeness between employees
    Good individual store management

Cons

Horrible commission
    Upper management has no idea what goes on from store to store, only what the numbers are

There are newer employer reviews for Jiffy Lube