Awesome employer.

I have been working at Jimmy John's

Pros

Great communication between general manager and staff.

The management truly appreciates and offets promotions to those employees, who take the initiative to make the restaurant "the best".

I enjoy the way the owners of our franchise, actually listen to the employee's ideas and take time to consider better options.

Cons

No full time benifits...... All non - salaried employees are Part Time.

Some employees are just there for a "JOB" they don't consider it a team. They would rather cherry pick the delivery orders, that have good gratuities, than work by the Driver Code of Conduct.

Black uniform shirts. This makes summer temperatures almost unbearable. Fast on your feet in the middle of summer will make even the coolest person freaky sweaty and freaky sweaty.....

Jimmy please make an exception to the summertime uniform policy. Stay with company colors. Red shirt instead of black for warm weather months. Memorial Day through Labor Day.

Other Reviews for Jimmy John's

It was an excellent summer job to have.

Former Employee - Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop  in  Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Former Employee - Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at Jimmy John's part-time

Pros

It allowed me work just as many hours per week as I requested. The management was very open and relaxed and easy to talk to

Cons

You go through gas super quick. Dealing with difficult customers.

Good money for college if you're a driver

Former Employee - Driver  in  Cedar Falls, IA
    Former Employee - Driver in Cedar Falls, IA

I worked at Jimmy John's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy, good money, fun working with people your age

Cons

clicky, upper management sucks, very strict on dress code

There are newer employer reviews for Jimmy John's.

Worked for Jimmy John's? Contribute to the Community!