Jimmy John's

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Jimmy John's

Awesome employer.

I have been working at Jimmy John's

Pros

Great communication between general manager and staff.

The management truly appreciates and offets promotions to those employees, who take the initiative to make the restaurant "the best".

I enjoy the way the owners of our franchise, actually listen to the employee's ideas and take time to consider better options.

Cons

No full time benifits...... All non - salaried employees are Part Time.

Some employees are just there for a "JOB" they don't consider it a team. They would rather cherry pick the delivery orders, that have good gratuities, than work by the Driver Code of Conduct.

Black uniform shirts. This makes summer temperatures almost unbearable. Fast on your feet in the middle of summer will make even the coolest person freaky sweaty and freaky sweaty.....

Jimmy please make an exception to the summertime uniform policy. Stay with company colors. Red shirt instead of black for warm weather months. Memorial Day through Labor Day.

609 Other Employee Reviews for Jimmy John's (View Most Recent)

Good for a part time college job

Former Employee - Delivery Bicyclist in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Delivery Bicyclist in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Jimmy John's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

I really enjoyed the short shifts. Delivering on a bike meant getting to know the neighborhood intimately. I worked in a college neighborhood so many of my coworkers were also often my classmates.

Cons

The incentives to keep the labor cost low meant the shop was sometimes understaffed. No talks of raises in the 2.5 years of working there.

The labor cost bonus incentive isn't important to the workers because they don't get any of the bonus. Cutting someones hours so the manager gets a larger bonus doesn't translate very well to the workers.

It was an excellent summer job to have.

Former Employee - Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at Jimmy John's part-time

Pros

It allowed me work just as many hours per week as I requested. The management was very open and relaxed and easy to talk to

Cons

You go through gas super quick. Dealing with difficult customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Jimmy John's