Jive Software

www.jivesoftware.com
  www.jivesoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jive Software

Really talented people and great culture in a Public company that still feels like working in a start-up

Current Employee - Localization Manager  in  Junín, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Current Employee - Localization Manager in Junín, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Jive Software as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Great and talented people, great culture (fresh and friendly), Jive is a leader on their segment, there's continuous innovation in all aspects of the company. Jive has a clear vision of what they want and how to make it, and Jivers are a clear priority on their list.

Cons

As any large company, there is some bureaucracy that you might dislike if you are a start-up lover, but can't really think of any considerable downsides.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Jive Software (View Most Recent)

Fan-filppin'-tastic

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager  in  Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Jive Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for Jive is unlike working for any other company. It's a vibrant, dynamic place with some of the most amazing people I've ever worked with. We use our own technology, both inside and outside the organisation, which makes a massive difference in getting work done. In addition to being the best of the best, my colleagues are also the most helpful, kind and open folks on the planet. The rewards and benefits are great too with a real focus on well being. All of that means working for Jive does not really feel like work; it's hanging out with friends and doing cool stuff.

Cons

No downsides to working for Jive but one massive fear: I cannot imagine how I'd ever be productive again at any other organisation that does not use the Jive platform. It's got to be one of my qualifying questions should I ever choose to move elsewhere.

Awesome company, agile in the good sense of the word. Thoughtful in growth and great for the employee.

Current Employee - Professional Services Engineer  in  Lahr, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)
    Current Employee - Professional Services Engineer in Lahr, Baden-Wurttemberg (Germany)

I have been working at Jive Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I can work from home half a globe away. I work with the BIG companies directly, getting involved and can influence how THEY get their work done.

Cons

If I mess up a huge site goes down ... but everyone is scrambling to get this online again, even at 3am.

There are newer employer reviews for Jive Software

Worked for Jive Software? Contribute to the Community!