Jive Software

www.jivesoftware.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jive Software

Really talented people and great culture in a Public company that still feels like working in a start-up

Current Employee - Localization Manager in Junín, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Current Employee - Localization Manager in Junín, Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Jive Software as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great and talented people, great culture (fresh and friendly), Jive is a leader on their segment, there's continuous innovation in all aspects of the company. Jive has a clear vision of what they want and how to make it, and Jivers are a clear priority on their list.

Cons

As any large company, there is some bureaucracy that you might dislike if you are a start-up lover, but can't really think of any considerable downsides.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Jive Software (View Most Recent)

Fan-filppin'-tastic

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working for Jive is unlike working for any other company. It's a vibrant, dynamic place with some of the most amazing people I've ever worked with. We use our own technology, both inside and outside the organisation, which makes a massive difference in getting work done. In addition to being the best of the best, my colleagues are also the most helpful, kind and open folks on the planet. The rewards and benefits are great too with a real focus on well being. All of that means working for Jive does not really feel like work; it's hanging out with friends and doing cool stuff.

Cons

No downsides to working for Jive but one massive fear: I cannot imagine how I'd ever be productive again at any other organisation that does not use the Jive platform. It's got to be one of my qualifying questions should I ever choose to move elsewhere.

I think I have found the gem in the software industry

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager

I have been working at Jive Software full-time (less than a year)

Pros

strong listed company, great product, loved by their customers

Cons

Products should have them way in front - some marketing to do

There are newer employer reviews for Jive Software