JoS. A. Bank

www.josbank.com

A great starting point in the communications field.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Hampstead, MD

ProsGreat people to work with, some not so great (but they make themselves obvious). Training is not a one-week crash course, everyday you are learning something new about the job. ALL co-workers in the office are very willing to help with your problems.

ConsPay was ridiculously low, this company rakes in millions and millions every year. The only group of people that make any real money at this company are those on the corporate end. If you work in the sales department, be ready to be used in the customer service department A LOT(which pays more) with no pay compensation. I'm not even sure if that practice is legal.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf an associate has a question and needs help with what they are doing, keep the attitude to yourself. You get paid to help your associates. As for the CEO, you would see a lot more progression within your company if you weren't always giving yourself a $2mil+ bonus each year. These people work very hard for you, remember that.

Be carefull to start working in this Company

Store Manager (Current Employee) Albany, NY

I have been working at JoS. A. Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great brand name, fantastic products, great customers, friendly environment within… Cons: Ongoing fear of unjust termination from Regional and Corporate executives due to double standards and disadvantages from poor and unclear policies. Hard work is never… Advice to Senior Management: If executive managers want to stop this ongoing anonymous negative feedback from former and current employees they need to get on the level of their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Ridiculous pay rate

Tailor (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at JoS. A. Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You'll have some benefit when you work here, like they'd… Cons: Their pay rate is ridiculously low. Any other big companies raise their employees wage $1/year. We don't even have anything for a few years. Long… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of flying around everyday in your private jet, buy an air plane ticket, so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JoS. A. Bank.

Worked for JoS. A. Bank? Contribute to the Community!