JoS. A. Bank

www.josbank.com

Opportunity is here

Rsd (Current Employee)

ProsContinually expanding into different markets. They promote from within. They are aggressive in the market place. They have great merchandise at affordable pricing. Always looking to expand their product line. Extensive inventory.Room for advancement.

ConsLack of training. Initial pay low. Benefits are expensive

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the compensation & give better training to the Regional level & Store Manager level to increase the potential of all employees.

Abuse their employees like many other large companies

I have been working at JoS. A. Bank

Pros: They're a large company.....they're not going anywhere so you don't have to… Cons: They claim to care about their employees, honor integrity & honesty. Far from the truth. Shut up & do what we tell you.… Advice to Senior Management: If you want better quality products they cost more. So do better quality employees. More experienced people want higher salaries, but are well worth it… More

Solid first job

Casual Labor (Former Employee) Gillette, NJ

I worked at JoS. A. Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros: Discounts on clothes, experience working with people Cons: Dealing with unpleasant customers, sometimes business was slow More
There are newer reviews on JoS. A. Bank.

Worked for JoS. A. Bank? Contribute to the Community!