JoS. A. Bank

www.josbank.com

I've learned a lot, found I can do many things when I stay focused and willing to learn as well as take instructions.

Keyholder (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL

ProsThe customers are very interesting. If you are really good with your customer service skills and know what management allows you to do for them, you can handle any issue and keep the customer happy!

ConsToo much flipping of schedule. Company has little to NO incentives for employees. Good days are often forgotten the very next day if an Associate happens to have a low-sales day... Not good to keep an Associate geared up to do better.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to be open-minded to employee suggestions regarding better representation of store in order to satisfy customers FIRST and then Regional second. This statement is based on comments as well as personal interaction with customers. There is NOT enough team spirit to rally for a good day, no encouragement. Too many faxes stating how bad a store is doing (beat down)... IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE SALES ASSOCIATES CAUSING THE LOW SALES - THEY SHOULD FIND OUT FROM EACH STORE ON THAT DAY WHAT THE ISSUE MAY BE. This type of message relay doesn't make the Associates feel any better, especially when they are doing their best!!!!!

Getting worse by the minute

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at JoS. A. Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good job if you still live at home with mom. Cons: The store seems to run stress free until one certain employee is scheduled to work. Then all hell breaks loose. A shark among… Advice to Senior Management: Please look into this matter at this store. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Knowing how dissatisfied I am with JAB, A friend suggested I review the company on Glassdoor.

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at JoS. A. Bank full-time

Pros: I have met and become friends with several people through… Cons: I have spent the better part of an hour reading reviews from the present to a year ago. It amazes me, there are so many… Advice to Senior Management: My advice is to the shareholders.. Change does not need to come from the bottom. Change needs to come from the top...Fire Neil Black hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JoS. A. Bank.

Worked for JoS. A. Bank? Contribute to the Community!