There are newer employer reviews for JobDash

Great people and fun projects

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Software Developer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JobDash full-time for less than a year

Pros

Building a great product with fun technologies and plenty of room for growth. We are a small team so your voice gets heard. Our size also means that there are plenty of opportunities to learn new techniques and technologies.

Cons

We are a small team and moving quickly, so you need to be ready to rethink your ideas and pick up new skills as requirements change.

6 Other Employee Reviews for JobDash (View Most Recent)

Building Technology to Help Others

Current Employee - Lead Content Strategist
    Current Employee - Lead Content Strategist

I have been working at JobDash full-time

Pros

Collaborative work environment geared toward innovation. We're a group of curious problem solvers who love to learn. Each team member is always willing to share his or her expertise - a back-end developer will teach a front-end designer how to navigate a project; the front-end designer will show the content director how to master Photoshop. We all wear many hats and that's incredibly rewarding. Plus, how many people get to build a product that will change lives for the better?

Cons

If you're not interested in growing professionally, this probably isn't for you.

Rock on

Start-up with great technology and customer focus.

Current Employee - Lead Developer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Lead Developer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JobDash full-time for more than a year

Pros

We get to build a project that can help thousands of people better manage their employment search and do it using awesome cutting edge technology. We have a great team, get benefits and fun environment.

Cons

We are a team who are passionate about our ideas, so we can butt heads at times. But in the end we are all just trying to make JobDash the best product out there to help job seekers.

There are newer employer reviews for JobDash

Worked for JobDash? Contribute to the Community!