Jobs2Web

www.jobs2web.com
  www.jobs2web.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jobs2Web

Be a part of a revolution (and have a great time doing it!)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

Work with smart-as-a-whip, driven, passionate co-workers. Find a meaningful place to make a difference. Go above and beyond to delight clients. Make every day a chance to contribute to the value of a company.
Sound like a place you want to work? It's not business-as-usual, 9 to 5, stuffy shirts and bureaucracy here. Plan for fun -- hard work -- real rewards -- and experiences and friendship to fuel your career for years to come.

Cons

As a small company, there isn't necessarily the safety net of redundancies. You have to take risks, and you may have to put your money where your mouth is a bit. I actually don't see this as a bad thing -- but it might not be for everyone.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Jobs2Web (View Most Recent)

Simply Amazing. I feel like I am a critical component in leading the path of web 2.0 recruitment in the media space.

Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

*collaboration - the participation of inter-office departments and strategy sessions with clients is well above average.
    *leadership - the leadership team from C-level to managers is top line.
    *technology - Jobs2web has ground breaking technology, product managers and engineers constantly improving and enhancing the SaaS web 2.0 recruitment platform
    *vision - Jobs2web is visionary - they are leading the path and changing the game.
    *energy - the office is definitely work hard/play hard. The work hard is the rewarding "work hard" and not a toxic environment of politics and unneeded pressure.

Cons

While it's natural at smaller start-ups to have challenges and Jobs2web often goes through learning curves, growth humps and scale-ability as we grow each year. However, these are always pro-actively addressed and tools, resources and staff are put into place to solve and make efficiencies. I have 110% faith in the company and senior management.

Keep paving the vision, driving the energy and investing in talent.

Great -- it's a fun environment where hard-workers are rewarded.

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

Good Career Growth.
    Very smart employees.

Cons

Very intense environment and fast-paced.

Understand demand fully and hire slightly over that demand to provide time to advance the product.

There are newer employer reviews for Jobs2Web