Jobs2Web

www.Jobs2web.com

Be a part of a revolution (and have a great time doing it!)

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

ProsWork with smart-as-a-whip, driven, passionate co-workers. Find a meaningful place to make a difference. Go above and beyond to delight clients. Make every day a chance to contribute to the value of a company.
Sound like a place you want to work? It's not business-as-usual, 9 to 5, stuffy shirts and bureaucracy here. Plan for fun -- hard work -- real rewards -- and experiences and friendship to fuel your career for years to come.

ConsAs a small company, there isn't necessarily the safety net of redundancies. You have to take risks, and you may have to put your money where your mouth is a bit. I actually don't see this as a bad thing -- but it might not be for everyone.

Simply Amazing. I feel like I am a critical component in leading the path of web 2.0 recruitment in the media space.

Interactive Media Manager (Current Employee) Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros: *collaboration - the participation of inter-office departments and strategy sessions with clients is well above average. *leadership - the leadership team from C-level to managers is… Cons: While it's natural at smaller start-ups to have challenges and Jobs2web often goes through learning curves, growth humps and scale-ability as we grow each year.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep paving the vision, driving the energy and investing in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great -- it's a fun environment where hard-workers are rewarded.

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros: Good Career Growth. Very smart employees. Cons: Very intense environment and fast-paced. Advice to Senior Management: Understand demand fully and hire slightly over that demand to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jobs2Web.

Worked for Jobs2Web? Contribute to the Community!