There are newer employer reviews for Jobs2Web

Incredible place to work, awesome

I worked at Jobs2Web

Pros

Great place to work, awesome

Cons

None cons at this great place

Advice to Management

No advice at this great place

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Be a part of a revolution (and have a great time doing it!)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

Work with smart-as-a-whip, driven, passionate co-workers. Find a meaningful place to make a difference. Go above and beyond to delight clients. Make every day a chance to contribute to the value of a company. Sound like a place you want to work? It's not business-as-usual, 9 to 5, stuffy shirts and bureaucracy here. Plan for fun -- hard work -- real rewards -- and experiences and friendship to fuel your career for years to come.

Cons

As a small company, there isn't necessarily the safety net of redundancies. You have to take risks, and you may have to put your money where your mouth is a bit. I actually don't see this as a bad thing -- but it might not be for everyone.

2. Simply Amazing. I feel like I am a critical component in leading the path of web 2.0 recruitment in the media space.

Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN
    Current Employee - Interactive Media Manager in Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at Jobs2Web

Pros

*collaboration - the participation of inter-office departments and strategy sessions with clients is well above average. *leadership - the leadership team from C-level to managers is top line. *technology - Jobs2web has ground breaking technology, product managers and engineers constantly improving and enhancing the SaaS web 2.0 recruitment platform *vision - Jobs2web is visionary - they are leading the path and changing the game. *energy - the office is definitely work hard/play hard. The work hard is the rewarding "work hard" and not a toxic environment of politics and unneeded pressure.

Cons

While it's natural at smaller start-ups to have challenges and Jobs2web often goes through learning curves, growth humps and scale-ability as we grow each year. However, these are always pro-actively addressed and tools, resources and staff are put into place to solve and make efficiencies. I have 110% faith in the company and senior management.

Advice to Management

Keep paving the vision, driving the energy and investing in talent.