There are newer employer reviews for Jobscience

loud Based Software Company Offers Lots of Opportunity to Grow.

Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH
Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

have been with jobscience for 5 years. In that time I have worked in Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and now Management. Jobscience has provided extensive training in Salesforce.com functionality and in general business and project management processes. By far the best thing about working at Jobscience is the team atmosphere. We work together as a team to solve problems and roll out solutions for our customers. We also have a lot of fun together outside the office. If you are looking for a fast-paced team-oriented environment on the cutting edge of the cloud, Jobscience is the place for you.

Cons

At times the work load can be very high. This is a place for motivated hard working Individuals.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Career and Looking Forward to Continuing to Grow

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Since coming to Jobscience 18 months ago, many great career development opportunities have been presented to me. I have independently taken advantage of each one. Great opportunity to work on global initiatives as many of our customer headquarters are outside the US. Each team has developed its own culture, but as a whole, I can testify that Jobscience is a great place for those who thrive for career development, appreciate inclusion and likes to have a bit of fun.

Cons

Jobscience comes with traditional start-up pains, and thus you must be tremendously resourceful and be able to work with limited resources.

It is important for all growth organizations to continue to get feedback from all facets of the business and put in place a very focused vision and mission that motivates us each go above and beyond each day. Keep up the great work and thanks for the opportunitieis.

Mismanaged and unprofessional

I worked at Jobscience full-time

Pros

If you like a "start-up environment" then this is the place for you. It's been a "start-up" for 15 years and hasn't changed much.

Cons

-Compensation is drastically uneven across the company. It's been said that the only way to get an increase is to show an offer letter from another employer
    -Leadership and promotions are based on "who's left" after the constant departures of staff
    -Meetings are unprofessional and have been downright hostile at times
    -the few long term employees (over 3 years tenure) are not valued and in most cases valued less than newly hired staff
    -the company never does annual reviews or disciplinary actions
    -CEO and COO are father/son and that often leads to an imbalance of power
    -favoritism is rampant
    -there are a lot of "plans" but nothing is ever executed
    -The company continues to chug along, but never really gains any momentum in an industry that is booming

Where to begin?

Management at Jobscience would best be described as an "Emperor in New Clothes" Much like the classic tale where the Emperor surrounds himself with those who are in fear of disappointing him or appearing less than knowledgeable, the results are fruitless.

Jobscience Response

Jan 31, 2015CEO

Thanks for the feedback, it's not for everyone, the company grew new sales last year by over 200 percent and renewed 90 plus percent of our clients. Sorry it wasn't right for you, anonymous feedback ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Jobscience