Jobscience

www.jobscience.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jobscience

loud Based Software Company Offers Lots of Opportunity to Grow.

Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH
Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

have been with jobscience for 5 years. In that time I have worked in Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and now Management. Jobscience has provided extensive training in Salesforce.com functionality and in general business and project management processes. By far the best thing about working at Jobscience is the team atmosphere. We work together as a team to solve problems and roll out solutions for our customers. We also have a lot of fun together outside the office. If you are looking for a fast-paced team-oriented environment on the cutting edge of the cloud, Jobscience is the place for you.

Cons

At times the work load can be very high. This is a place for motivated hard working Individuals.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Jobscience (View Most Recent)

Great Career and Looking Forward to Continuing to Grow

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Since coming to Jobscience 18 months ago, many great career development opportunities have been presented to me. I have independently taken advantage of each one. Great opportunity to work on global initiatives as many of our customer headquarters are outside the US. Each team has developed its own culture, but as a whole, I can testify that Jobscience is a great place for those who thrive for career development, appreciate inclusion and likes to have a bit of fun.

Cons

Jobscience comes with traditional start-up pains, and thus you must be tremendously resourceful and be able to work with limited resources.

It is important for all growth organizations to continue to get feedback from all facets of the business and put in place a very focused vision and mission that motivates us each go above and beyond each day. Keep up the great work and thanks for the opportunitieis.

ROCK STARS - Amazing people work here.

Former Employee - Marketing
    Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at Jobscience as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Hot area of tech - people make the company and Jobscience is the path to a great team.

Cons

Typical startup challenges with more projects at the ready at all times. No REAL cons.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Jobscience