Jobserve USA

www.computerjobs.com
  www.computerjobs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jobserve USA

Hard work, lots of change, but can pay off

Former Employee - Business Development in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Business Development in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Jobserve USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Small office with less corporate feel. Good use of technology and sales tools. Positive attitude in the office. Ability to grow and develop a customer base that allows for good commissions.

Cons

The brand is not nationally recognized and can make cold calling tough. Requires you to be self motivated and have a thick skin. Not a lot of extra perks.

Better benefits.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Jobserve USA (View Most Recent)

Couldn't be happier.....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Jobserve USA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company and Senior Management have stuck to and delivered on changes and promises made. Every sales tool imaginable is at my disposal and I have been given every opportunity to be successful here. The product(s) are truly unique and I rarely feel "outdone" by our competitors which is a big plus in this industry where so many job resources exist. The work environment is fairly casual and I am given the opportunity to think freely and for the most part run my book of business as I see fit. I genuinely feel anyone with the right mind-set and attitude can flourish here!!

Cons

No latte' machine in the breakroom.

Keep moving things in the right direction......

Negative environment from the answers you get on the phone.....not horrible from mgmt.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Jobserve USA

Pros

It could be the opportunity you look for if you can get past the idea of them saying you need to build your book of business, but in reality you will most likely start from scratch everyday. Very fair management people, not a group that is on you all the time.... as long as you do what you need to do....min 60 conversations a day.

Cons

Once you sell your deal if it is a trial, getting them to convert to a long term contract is not likely based on product results. No conversions in a year of selling. Everything comes down to product results and not a single conversion for me....at the end of the day if mgmt, does not get in the game and support the reps sales efforts and get better results, they will continue to have poor sales results, poor sales conversions, and continued sales turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Jobserve USA