Jobspring Partners

www.jobspringpartners.com

Great opportunity to grow in a fast pace and supportive environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThis company is an excellent place to get your career started.
In terms of training, they do an excellent. This company constantly trains you everyday so that you are constantly improving. The people here understand that you are new at this job. They don't expect you to be the best recruiter immediately. They understand that they are growing pains and they are more than willing to guide you through them. It is amazing how much you learn in a short amount of time.

What I like the most about this job is that everybody, all the managers and lead recruiters, have the same exact expectations. There is no manager telling you what to do as he leans back and watches hulu. Your manager is with you, doing the same thing as you, teaching you how to succeed. With that being said, promotions here are merit based. The harder you work, the more money you will make.

The people here are great. They are the type of people you actually want to hang out with after work. Plus, we do a lot of fun activities such as company softball, happy hour, company parties, etc.

Did I mention there is a ping pong table in our office? Plus a gym in the building?

ConsThis is definitely not a job for those who do not take rejection well. Rejection happens on a daily basis so if you cannot handle, this is not for you.
If you do not like being on the phones for most of the day, then this is not for you.

I had a really positive experience at JSP

Recruiter (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Jobspring Partners

Pros: It was a fun environment and they took a very detailed approach to my… Cons: There are a few hurdles when you start that you have to get over (feeling comfortable on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learning experience

Technology Recruiter (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Jobspring Partners

Pros: It was nice to be a new graduate and be given a chance somewhere professional, espeically in this economy. If… Cons: Very long hours Hard to earn bonuses and feel rewarded Can get frusterating in the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't put people on the spot in front of the whole office when they… More

There are newer reviews on Jobspring Partners.

Worked for Jobspring Partners? Contribute to the Community!