Jobspring Partners

www.jobspringpartners.com
  www.jobspringpartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jobspring Partners

Great opportunity to grow in a fast pace and supportive environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

This company is an excellent place to get your career started.
In terms of training, they do an excellent. This company constantly trains you everyday so that you are constantly improving. The people here understand that you are new at this job. They don't expect you to be the best recruiter immediately. They understand that they are growing pains and they are more than willing to guide you through them. It is amazing how much you learn in a short amount of time.

What I like the most about this job is that everybody, all the managers and lead recruiters, have the same exact expectations. There is no manager telling you what to do as he leans back and watches hulu. Your manager is with you, doing the same thing as you, teaching you how to succeed. With that being said, promotions here are merit based. The harder you work, the more money you will make.

The people here are great. They are the type of people you actually want to hang out with after work. Plus, we do a lot of fun activities such as company softball, happy hour, company parties, etc.

Did I mention there is a ping pong table in our office? Plus a gym in the building?

Cons

This is definitely not a job for those who do not take rejection well. Rejection happens on a daily basis so if you cannot handle, this is not for you.
If you do not like being on the phones for most of the day, then this is not for you.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Jobspring Partners (View Most Recent)

I had a really positive experience at JSP

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at Jobspring Partners

Pros

It was a fun environment and they took a very detailed approach to my personal development. I left there with great skills that translated phenomenally in my new environment.

Cons

There are a few hurdles when you start that you have to get over (feeling comfortable on the phone, competing with your team, generating leads, etc), but after a while, it gets a lot easier.

Learning experience

Former Employee - Technology Recruiter  in  San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Jobspring Partners

Pros

It was nice to be a new graduate and be given a chance somewhere professional, espeically in this economy.

If you don't understand something they are always there to answer questions and encourage you to learn as much as possible.

Cons

Very long hours
    Hard to earn bonuses and feel rewarded
    Can get frusterating in the first few months when you re trying to figure out how everything works.

Don't put people on the spot in front of the whole office when they make a mistake, it's pretty embarassing and isn't motivating, it just makes you feel stupid.

There are newer employer reviews for Jobspring Partners

Worked for Jobspring Partners? Contribute to the Community!