Jobvite
www.jobvite.com San Mateo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Overall great place to work!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

ProsTeam collaboration, growing rapidly, constant insight on company success, inspiring CEO, innovative technology , and overall passion for the product.

ConsWe are in major ramp mode. The AE role is built for individuals those looking to hit the ground running and put in the time it takes to expedite the learning process.

Another startup burning cash

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Burlingame, CA

I worked at Jobvite full-time

Pros: Near the Burlingame Caltrain Plenty of work, because of the plenty of… Cons: Management doesn't know how to run a startup. They haven't done it before. You should expect the following: Mistreatment by your boss. Low… Advice to Senior Management: None. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Jobvite provides a great work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jobvite

Pros: Jobvite as a start-up, yet professional atmosphere. This has a… Cons: The cons are the same as any other small yet… More

There are newer reviews on Jobvite.

Worked for Jobvite? Contribute to the Community!

Jobvite – Why Work for Us?

Welcome to Endless Innovation in Recruiting Technology Recruiting technology has always been about innovation — the promise of sourcing and hiring great talent before the next guy. If, like us, you believe that hiring… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jobvite reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jobvite CEO Dan Finnigan. All reviews posted anonymously by Jobvite employees.