Jobvite

www.jobvite.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jobvite

Speed of innovation keeps increasing!

Current Employee - Sales in Burlingame, CA
Current Employee - Sales in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Jobvite is at a great place in its history and the future is bright. There is a lot of pent up demand for innovation in our industry. Jobvite is really hitting its stride in identifying needs in the market and quickly developing useful products that companies like to buy. For years it was a one product company, but now a full sourcing/CRM/ATS suite is merging. All companies need Jobvite's products to compete for talent, so it is not a niche market that Jobvite is addressing. Big company potential here.

Cons

Jobvite moves fast, but not always fast enough due to resource constraints. Over time those constraints will diminish and all companies have resource limitations. Jobvite needs to continue to learn how to maximize available resources.

Continue your hyper-focus on thrilling customers and invest what is necessary to do that as customer count increases.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Jobvite (View Most Recent)

Amazing to work with such strategic, motivated, and innovative teams

Current Employee - Product Management in Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - Product Management in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Leadership is driven, smart, and innovative. Teams are small and collaborate well together.

Cons

Office is a little small, and conference rooms are limited... but, seriously, what fast growing startup doesn't have this problem!

I'd like to have more cross team 1:1 events to encourage even better collaboration between all departments.

Great place to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Work hard, play hard, great team environment, late stage startup that has control of its own destiny...literally, management that listens, Jobvite is the definition of a fast growing SaaS company and management has the background to push it in the right direction.

Cons

If I had to give Jobvite a Con, I would say we are in the middle of growing pains. Meaning, going from pure startup to a fast paced mature SaaS provider into that next phase. We are putting the right things in place to make this transition smooth and the people at Jobvite are smart and love to win...so hard to put this as a "Con".

Keep the lines of communication open both up and down. The most important asset in a company is its people/talent. Focus on acquiring, motivating and maintaining the right talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Jobvite