There are newer employer reviews for Jobvite

Energetic and smart start up with great tech, solid communication, and on its way to becoming a silicon valley leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Our CEO is very open with all employees and he shares a lot of information about the company (strategy, success, challenges) that many other CEOs do not share, in my experience. There is a weekly all-hands meeting for all HQ and remote employees, and the executive team members rotate each week and give detailed presentation on the priorities and project status in each of their functional areas. Lots of opportunity to play your position and perform at the top of your game, but also to contribute and help others with projects that move the company forward. Culture is supportive of new and better ways of doing things. Our customers (Glassdoor is one!) love the products, because we help them find and hire the best people in less time. I like working at a company that makes a real difference for our customers and their employees. Great new office space in San Mateo is a big bonus.

Cons

When you move this fast some balls get dropped - this requires patience and empathy with co-workers to close the gaps. It is a competitive market which means we have to be on top of our game, move fast and be roughly right, but also maintain the flexibility to respond to change. Can get frantic around end of quarter.

Keep the transparency but watch out for over-communication. Celebrate and maintain the positive company culture during this phase of hyper growth.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Jobvite (View Most Recent)

Growing company with potential

I have been working at Jobvite full-time

Pros

Good leadership , lot of flexibility and freedom given to employees. Good work life balance . Good culture all around the company across all departments.

Cons

Need to hire more passionate, talented people . Resource allocation is also an area to improve. Lot of great ideas but lack of execution.

Great company with bright future

I have been working at Jobvite full-time

Pros

Great management team, awesome product, amazing clients and very solid culture.

Cons

If you can't handle change then this wouldn't be a good place to work. A start up environment is fast paced and fun in my opinion.

There are newer employer reviews for Jobvite