Joe's Jeans
www.joesjeans.com Commerce, CA 500 to 999 Employees

A growing company and a wonderful learning experience!

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsJoe's is a growing company with the potential to be the next big thing in fashion denim. That alone speaks well of the product, if you enjoy boutique style sales then you get many one on one experiences with customers to remember!

ConsReally the only one at this time would be the ability to move to a higher level of management with the company as they only have 22 stores at the moment, but look for thayt number to grow soon!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have a strong focus on the people and the product your enthusiasim will take you to a higher level enspiring others!

Great company to work for but lacks a clear long term vision.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Commerce, CA

I worked at Joe's Jeans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great employees. Great management. Exciting management that is young and fun at heart. Very stable place to work. This is… Cons: Planning and decision making is slightly all over the place making it hard to implement projects in a timely matter. Company doesn't focus on overall stock… Advice to Senior Management: Plan around "Joe's Jeans". Do't worry as much about what "everyone else" is doing. Get the stock up. Be consistent and all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

How I moved up at Joe's

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Joe's Jeans part-time for less than a year

Pros: It is an intimate corporate company. A lot of room to excel and move up quickly. Flexible hours and great mentors. I learned so much… Cons: The big brother aspects with cameras watching your every move was not natural. Even during an inventory day I would get calls to the store… Advice to Senior Management: Don't do the big bother thing unless completely necessary. I understand for loss and prevention but for someone manning the store and doing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Joe's Jeans.

Worked for Joe's Jeans? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joe's Jeans reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Joe's Jeans CEO Marc B. Crossman. All reviews posted anonymously by Joe's Jeans employees.