John C. Lincoln Health Network

www.jcl.com
There are newer employer reviews for John C. Lincoln Health Network

An organization with exceptional potential, but...

Former Employee - EMR Project Manager (I of V) in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - EMR Project Manager (I of V) in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at John C. Lincoln Health Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

One of the very best positions I have had the opportunity to work. I had the honor of leading a fantastic team of talented professionals with top-notch skills in their respective areas of responsibility.

Cons

Without question, the absolute worst case of upper level micromanagement of individual project team members I have ever seen or experienced.

Reevaluate situations of multiple HR complaints against a member of upper management for veracity - sometimes those complaints are actually true and accurate. Your organization has the potential to be a 5-star place to work. However, it only takes one bad upper level manager of a large team to really drag you down.

32 Other Employee Reviews for John C. Lincoln Health Network (View Most Recent)

High quality patient care, community service mission, a great place to work

Current Employee - Department Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Department Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at John C. Lincoln Health Network full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I am happy working at John C. Lincoln. JCL has deep roots in the Phoenix community as a social and health services organization, and its leaders strive to remain true to its original mission. The people at Lincoln demonstrate a passion for excellence, focus on continuous quality improvement, and sincere caring for employees, physicians, patients, families, and community.

Cons

There has been some turnover in the executive management team over the past few years. Several of the executives at both hospitals have changed.

As JCL continues to rapidly grow and change in response to the pressures of healthcare industry reform, I encourage management to remain true to your mission of community service and to continue to strengthen relations with your employees and physicians who are the backbone of the organization.

Stinkin' Lincoln

Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Surgical Tech in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at John C. Lincoln Health Network full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Trauma surgeons are amazing to work with

Cons

Employees are rewarded based on the friendship with management and butt-kissing abilities. Try to affect change and you better start looking for a new job!

Pull your head out of the sand and learn that change is good!

There are newer employer reviews for John C. Lincoln Health Network