There are newer employer reviews for John Deere Landscapes

TOP of the line company.. I almost feel guilty taking a paycheck from a company that i have learned so much from.

I have been working at John Deere Landscapes full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is a performance based company with the highest integrity and commitment to it's employees, customers and other stakeholders.

Cons

Company history includes numerous acquisitions.. while this diversity is great, there is some residual "it was better back when" attitude from some of the team members. My management has worked to help those folks understand and support a sustainable company but I only mention it because i don't want potential hard working employees to read some of these bad reviews and consider them without a rebuttal. It appears to me that most bad reviewers on this site just don't understand that you can't provide the lowest prices to your customers, pay your people the most and expect to be sustainable. If you believe in yourself, your abilities and have a positive mental attitude you will love being a part of this team! Consider it a formal business and ethics education that you get paid for.

Advice to Management

thanks for all you do.

Other Employee Reviews for John Deere Landscapes

1. My experience so far has been great.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at John Deere Landscapes full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits package is very reasonable for an entry level position. In the branch I work at the workplace environment is relaxed and everyone makes you feel welcomed.

Cons

I wish we had more interaction with other branches and got to see the final product of our work.

2. No room for growth or advancement

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at John Deere Landscapes full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

John Deere probably isn't going to go under anytime soon. The brand is easily recognized.

Cons

The pay and bonus structure is an absolute joke. Ability to make decisions on own. Wholesale businesses should not be open on Saturdays.

Advice to Management

Allow your management to help you improve your business model.