John Deere

www.deere.com

Great place to develop yourself as an engineer

Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) Valley City, ND

ProsJohn Deere has endless opportunities to grow as an individual. As an intern, I did actual work and had legitimate projects I was solely responsible for. Leadership and help is always there when you need it. The John Deere support system, from online classes to helpful coworkers across the country, is extremely beneficial and leads to a positive working environment. Benefits are extremely good, pay was much better than other internship offers. Overall, the greatest pro is that all employees (from wage to salary) are satisfied and willing to work cooperatively.

ConsEmployees spend money very freely, as in most large corporations. Communication between salary and wage workers could be better as there was often some confusion of large factory events and schedules.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease communication among employees by holding more meetings between wage and salary employees to ensure all are on the same page.

Formal, but solid place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Waterloo, IA

I have been working at John Deere

Pros: Good pay, flexible hours in some groups, great company name… Cons: Very formal company, not forward-thinking. Very stuck in their ways sometimes and afraid of change. Need to do more unique things for their… More

Middle management in IT is dysfunctional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Moline, IL

I worked at John Deere

Pros: Excellent benefit are offered. Salaries are okay according to the… Cons: Middle management does not adhere to upper management's suggestions, but twists the interpretation to meet their… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to retain the best talent, please try to improve the middle management (9s, 10s, 11s). The CEOs objectives for improving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on John Deere.

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!