John Deere

www.deere.com

Excellent Opportunities for women, minorities, and youth.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Moline, IL

ProsDeere is consistently rated a great place to work. The opportunities for women and minorities are huge as Deere diversifies from historic male orientation in manufacturing and engineering. We are right on the Mississippi River for recreational fun. 2.5 hours from Chicago.

ConsThere is no public university in town, so cultural life is limited. Winter is a bit long. Employees are not rewarded for excellent customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees for excellent customer service. While hiring is diversifying, promotions are not. Analyze the demographics on employee promotions to diversify management.

Deere, great traditions, great environment, great package,

Manager (Current Employee) Moline, IL

I have been working at John Deere

Pros: Deere is one of the oldest corporations in America. It focuses on an increasing number of markets built on a foundation of tradition and… Cons: In IT, i sometimes think it views IT that supports… Advice to Senior Management: develop a mentor relationship if you can. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Manufacturing Engineer II (Former Employee) Ottumwa, IA

I worked at John Deere

Pros: Interesting work, compensation, career growth Cons: Some locations are terrible, career growth can be limited on… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in the smaller towns that factories are at to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on John Deere.

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!