John Knox Village Medical Center

www.johnknox.com

Loved the job, not the pay

Activities Assistant Med Center (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsCo-workers are friendly and supportive. The residents despite their state of mind are lovable once you get to know them. A lot of creativity, the job itself it fairly fun.

ConsIt takes a lot out of you not just physically but emotionally as well but the pay doesn't reflect that. A barista (tbh) gets paid more to make a cup of joe than us and we are required to do so much more. they expect a lot of things but not much of training not even a guideline to look at, the person who is doing the training isn't fully trained either. They can't keep staff because of the pay and just how upper management treats them.

Advice to Senior Managementworkers get that the company is a non-profit but you do have to keep up with for-profit salaries as well as standard of living. workers have bills to pay too and need to make money and the work you want to be done needs to reflect the pay. Over-worked, underpaid employees= not happy, not great workers and you don't want that. The good ones you get keep leaving for better opportunities.

I experienced alot of empathy and sadness working at john knox.

CNA (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at John Knox Village Medical Center

Pros: John Knox is fast a paced work enviroment good for… Cons: John Knox is very under staffed as far as cna's. Patients get… Advice to Senior Management: Please watch your cna's more closely to ensure good care for patients and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at John Knox Village Medical Center

Pros: Large hospital company, for job transfer to other hospital. Cons: Ma ke this great picture of the company and then when hired, so many things are not like they… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your good employees like they matter. Hard workers are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on John Knox Village Medical Center.

Worked for John Knox Village Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!