Johnny's New York Style Pizza

www.johnnyspizza.com

Johnny's New Style Pizza Serve Position

Server (Former Employee) Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

ProsThe opportunity to enhance interpersonal communication abilities while gaining valuable work experience was a direct benefit to employment at Johnny's Pizza.

ConsMany of the managerial job opportunity were given to individuals whose lacked managerial skills sets. As a result, many of the retention of these individuals was relatively low.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest developing a training program that allows, the employer to position the employee were their talents and abilities can be effectively utilized.

Good part time job for an high school kids

I have been working at Johnny's New York Style Pizza

Pros: fast cash in the pocket Cons: no moving up in the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Provided a positive and effective job for my high school years but found the job not paying well for my college tuition.

Anything Besides Being A Cashier (Former Employee) Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Johnny's New York Style Pizza full-time for more than a year

Pros: The time-off policies were no problem for me considering I could work every single day of the week. Whenever I asked for time off, I… Cons: The challenges for the position that I took, which was a busboy, was that every shift you had was at night time, which really did… Advice to Senior Management: This is not advice as much as it is wanting to tell you about my situation. I am a 20 year-old college student who has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Johnny's New York Style Pizza.

Worked for Johnny's New York Style Pizza? Contribute to the Community!