Johns Hopkins
www.jhu.edu Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

A good employer

I have been working at Johns Hopkins

ProsThe salary is comparatively high, the schedule is very flexible. The weather in Baltimore is very nice all year around.

ConsThe safety is always an issue especially working at medical campus. The work space is very limited. Shuttling between campuses takes a lot of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe school should be more open to innovations. More support should be provided to the postdoctoral fellows in medical school.

Lots of smart people, no interest in investing in staff

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Johns Hopkins

Pros: Reputation, good salaries, and reputation Cons: benefits are subpar for a university, no support for staff Advice to Senior Management: Better training for staff, ask staff for input on changes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Same things every day

Professor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Johns Hopkins

Pros: No one really bothers me. I teach classes, I do… Cons: I am not recognized. I get no help from anyone Advice to Senior Management: Think more More

There are newer reviews on Johns Hopkins.

Worked for Johns Hopkins? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Hopkins reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johns Hopkins CEO Ronald J. Daniels. All reviews posted anonymously by Johns Hopkins employees.