Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Fast paced, long hours and always something new to learn.

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) Riverside, MO

ProsFor an engineer, there are many different aspects to support production and optimize various systems. Managers and peers are supportive and encouraging. Ideas for improvements are taken seriously.

ConsTerribly understaffed; this results in consistently working 12+ hours per day. Root causes for problems often go unaddressed causing temporary fixes to equipment or systems in the plant. Certain people are unwilling to share their knowledge with peers.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are more efficient when not overworked. If we run production around the clock, then that should mean 3 shifts, not 2.

Good place to work,

Engineering (Former Employee) Plymouth, MI

I worked at Johnson Controls

Pros: Very stable company that consistently grows, good coworkers (for the… Cons: Compensation is about average, and it's still up tight corporate… Advice to Senior Management: Model the company after some of the newer "DotCom" companies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A flexible, and well rewarded company that give the feedback you need to improve performance.

Solutions Director (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Johnson Controls

Pros: Very flexible schedule with little stress and has great benefits. The company pays… Cons: Some unnecessary travel to meet business clients in person and some… Advice to Senior Management: If you would like an employee to meet a client, don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!