Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Highly rewarding

Program Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsIntellectualy stimulating, great salary and benifits , intraprenural opportunities, and visdionary management. These are all the reason I enjoyed working at Johnson Controls.

Conswillingness to work long hours and travel where ever and when ever you are needed along with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get a job completed to the customers satisfaction.

Advice to Senior Managementgrow your Research and development groups and spend time thinking from the end in order to prevent technological supprise from both internal as well as external competitors.

Human Resources Manager

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a company that truly values diversity and empowers employees to make decisions an contribute to the greater good in the company. It has… Cons: The pay is pretty well, they could improve benefits and vacation time. Very metrics driven, you can get lost in… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate, Communicate, Communicate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Global Workplace Solution - Horrible place to work - was

Global Work Place Solutions - Mid-senior Position (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great salary and benefits. Mid level people can be… Cons: No work life balance, lack of growth opportunities, no resources -- sink or swim. No one is accountable but want to micromanage and… Advice to Senior Management: No appreciation of its people. Seen as arrogant in FM marketplace. Senior management will throw you under the bus after… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!