Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Highly rewarding

Program Manager (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsIntellectualy stimulating, great salary and benifits , intraprenural opportunities, and visdionary management. These are all the reason I enjoyed working at Johnson Controls.

Conswillingness to work long hours and travel where ever and when ever you are needed along with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get a job completed to the customers satisfaction.

Advice to Senior Managementgrow your Research and development groups and spend time thinking from the end in order to prevent technological supprise from both internal as well as external competitors.

Global Workplace Solution - Horrible place to work - was

Global Work Place Solutions - Mid-senior Position (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great salary and benefits. Mid level people can be… Cons: No work life balance, lack of growth opportunities, no resources -- sink or swim. No one is accountable but want to micromanage and… Advice to Senior Management: No appreciation of its people. Seen as arrogant in FM marketplace. Senior management will throw you under the bus after… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An isolating experience with few growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay scale seems fare for the work needs Cons: GWS provides an isolated, lonely experience. No opportunity to move within… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees, like employees not just revenue generators. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!