Johnson Controls
www.johnsoncontrols.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Sales Engineer

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent local/mid-level management- geared toward developing their employees and the business. Strong values and positive atmosphere in the office.

ConsWhile it is beneficial to have a growing line card to provide a greater scope of work, the sales force knows less about the products they are selling. This in turn causes more mistakes and less of a true value to all customers.

OK company - Top Heavy

Systems - Mid Atlantic (Current Employee)

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Market leader. Nice people. Lot's of experience in… Cons: Very top heavy at corporate. Regions know and run their business.… Advice to Senior Management: Stop taking the smart people out of the regions and moving them to MKE where they are ineffective. If you need to know the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Alright Company

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time

Pros: Some departments are better to work with the others and some managers are… Cons: To many silo's need better communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson Controls reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson Controls CEO Alex A. Molinaroli. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson Controls employees.