There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Controls

I am very proud working in Johnson control India. and contributing my experience with them greatly.

Current Employee - Facility Manager  in  Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Facility Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They provide lot of opportunity to learn and perform to the assigned targets.
They appreciated all the employees to create the innovation ideas and share the owned experience.

Cons

Policy and process is very strict and we need to follow it with zero tolerance even it is negotiable.

A little more attention to take care of business development at FMS in India.

672 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson Controls (View Most Recent)

A wonderful experience and learning curve!

Current Employee - EHS Manager
    Current Employee - EHS Manager

I have been working at Johnson Controls full-time

Pros

High-end, high-tech and diverse company with hardworking, knowledgeable and devoted employees and management. The company has good core values, integrity, ethics and takes it corporate social responsibility seriously. Extensive programs and procedures ensure everybody gets continual information, training and followup. A good place to start your working life, to spend your working life and to end your working life as there are possibilities for you throughout the range. If you want to be challenged you will more than likely be given a chance to prove what you can do.

Cons

At times the amount and size of procedures can be restricting the individual from using its own brain. A typical American affliction caused by extensive exposure to OSHA. Being an American company there is often an expectancy for overtime on short notice. Also, expect at times that the attitude from management to be more do as you're told than give me your ideas.

Keep it simple.

Quite good. Was an expat most of the time, but empowered to do a lot of things and push the envelope.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Johnson Controls full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A good company. Most of the people are straight up, automotive more so than the building solutions guys.

Cons

Pay is average. No real distinction for doing a bang up job vs an average job. Bonuses are all the same.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Controls

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!