Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Well managed company, will succeed in the long run

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plymouth, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Pros

Great people to work with in a well-managed company. Organizational commitment to product and financial success.

Cons

Succession planning and promotions seem to be based as much on sponsorship or being "in the club" as on an objective search and evaluation of candidates.

Can be challenging to manage the relationship with both customers and suppliers.

NA

Other reviews for Johnson Controls

Great place to work. Could use better management skills and recognize employees more.

Current Employee - Collection Coordinator  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Collection Coordinator in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

The time off given for holidays and sick days is great. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and HR has many programs in place to assist employees to achieve higher levels of employment and more job skills.

Cons

There is very little employee recognition. We had to pay for our own employee recognition luncheon and our own Christmas lunch. There is no employee appreciation day or week.

Recognize your employees!! They are the ones who got you to where you are at,

Challenging but Rewarding

Former Employee - Account Financial Manager
    Former Employee - Account Financial Manager

Pros

The benefits are top notch. My location offered a very good Work/Life Balance. Challenging environment with an expectation to grow professionally.

Cons

My only downsides have to do with middle management. Lack of communication, recognition of good work, and even respect. I believe this is mainly at the location that I worked.

Give deserved recognition to employees who perform well. Always respect your coworkers and subordinates. Be honest with people all the time.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!