Johnson Controls

www.johnsoncontrols.com

Diverse opportunities in an extremely divergent business model.

Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsJohnson Controls has many channels and opportunities for value to be added to a person's professional experiences. The tools and range of resources available to a professional are many and wide. Johnson Controls is well known throughout the country.

ConsThe company's foundation is one of low risk and smaller-margin operations, and as a result is losing touch with it's most important asset...it's people as well as the customer's people.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen - openly. Invest in broader resources especially in leadership. People make a difference. Technology helps, but it is only an AID to people - both in your company and for the customer.

Johnson Controls, Inc. is a good company

O&M Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) Newark, NJ

I worked at Johnson Controls full-time for more than a year

Pros: They're all over so there's room to move around and/or relocate; they… Cons: Too disconnected. I didn't feel apart of anything. It was a very disjointed sense of working. There was no sense of being apart… Advice to Senior Management: Management I worked for was bad except for two gentlemen.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company, full of a traditional work hard dynamic as well as ambitiously seeking growth.

Market Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Johnson Controls as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Great people -Great benefits -Ample trust and responsibility -Social responsibility to the community -Ambitious,… Cons: Sometimes communication through outlets could be ambiguous, but overall a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the hierarchy on the same page, helps keep business… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Johnson Controls.

Worked for Johnson Controls? Contribute to the Community!