Johnson Financial
www.johnsonbank.com Racine, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

I loved working for JFG and was very proud to work here. The company is going through changes; the jury is still out.

Banker (Current Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial

ProsOur tag line is "Treat you like family" and for the most part that's true - for clients and associates.
Locally and privately owned with a long-term view.
Outstanding Customer Service is a core value.
Work/Life balance is important and encouraged.

ConsUnder the new leadership team, new hires have been - almost without exception - from management's former company; current employees' opportunities for advancement very much in question.
Management - new and old - seem averse to advertising so we remain one of Wisconsin's best kept secrets!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou've got talented people who were almost fanatically devoted to JFG. We embraced our core values - look them up on the orientation booklets. Your actions speak louder than the words in you use in emails and town hall meetings. Make sure the people who are on board KNOW you appreciate their abilities, that you want them to stay, and there is a professional future for them with JFG.

Johnson Bank

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Johnson Financial

Pros: Client focus, relationship and service focused. Cons: Technology needs to be updated. Advice to Senior Management: Keep giving us information on how the company is performing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Still a good place to work

I have been working at Johnson Financial

Pros: Employees are treated with dignity. Flexible work options are offered. Work life balance… Cons: The great health and dental benefits have gradually trimmed down to good benefits. As… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Johnson Financial.

Worked for Johnson Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson Financial CEO Tom Bolger. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson Financial employees.