There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Financial

Good Company

Current Employee - Banker
Current Employee - Banker

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary is pretty good for someone just starting out who does not have a degree. Awesome co-workers. Relaxed environment at the branch level.

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth- very hard to move to other departments from what I've heard. Has recently become veryyyyy sales oriented.

Ease up on the sales tactics. Calling customers out of the blue to "offer" them a service seems pushy. Besides, that was never what Johnson Financial was about. We're supposed to be here for our clients in times of need. Not push a new product onto them at every chance we get.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson Financial (View Most Recent)

Teller Line

Current Employee - Teller I  in  Kenosha, WI
    Current Employee - Teller I in Kenosha, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This job is not difficult. There is plenty of down time. The company itself is a great company!

Cons

As a Teller you are expected to do way more than you are paid for. you have make a set amount of referrals to business partners every month. Also you will never get promoted unless you meet these goals for at least 18 months straight.

Realize we are Tellers not business robots.

Workplace of choice

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outstanding co-workers, work life balance, opportunity to learn and grow both professionally and personally, have fun, ability to make mistakes and learn from them

Cons

Poor salary and compensation plans, unrealistic expectations from management, location, location, location, minimal room for advancement, performance review program requirements

Engage associates to measure culture and take tangible and measurable action steps. Accountability should be a two-way street, not only required by the associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Financial

Worked for Johnson Financial? Contribute to the Community!