There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Financial

Good Company

Current Employee - Banker
Current Employee - Banker

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salary is pretty good for someone just starting out who does not have a degree. Awesome co-workers. Relaxed environment at the branch level.

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth- very hard to move to other departments from what I've heard. Has recently become veryyyyy sales oriented.

Ease up on the sales tactics. Calling customers out of the blue to "offer" them a service seems pushy. Besides, that was never what Johnson Financial was about. We're supposed to be here for our clients in times of need. Not push a new product onto them at every chance we get.

reviews filtered by
  1. Workplace of choice

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding co-workers, work life balance, opportunity to learn and grow both professionally and personally, have fun, ability to make mistakes and learn from them

Cons

Poor salary and compensation plans, unrealistic expectations from management, location, location, location, minimal room for advancement, performance review program requirements

Engage associates to measure culture and take tangible and measurable action steps. Accountability should be a two-way street, not only required by the associates.

2. don't drink the kool aid

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I worked at Johnson Financial full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance. Good benefits. Access to company store, workout facility and daycare.

Cons

If you aren't in the "sorority" your life will be miserable. People that actually do the work don't get recognized. Instead, those that ACT like they work, succeed.

You have lost a lot of good people in recent years due to the cons listed above. Analyze the trends.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson Financial