People Matter Here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the most supportive, friendly company I've ever worked for or with. Co-workers and management truly want to see you succeed and will bend over backwards to help you get there. The company not only supports volunteerism in communities, it celebrates and participates in it. Most of the volunteer work that is done on behalf of both the company and the Johnson family goes unrecognized. It is refreshing. The leadership is actively moving the company forward with new technology and looking for areas of innovation and operational efficiencies. SC Johnson employee store is, of course, wonderful! Lots of encouragement from the company towards wellness, great rewards system, on-site fitness at the corp office, reduced club memberships and more.

Cons

Little flexibility in work hours and environment for those that don't need to be client facing, not as progressive as other companies. Every other company I've worked for has offered telecommuting or other flexible hours.

Advice to Management

As we are moving towards being a more progressive company, consider adopting flexible working environments for those who will benefit from it, it improves creativity and loyalty. Some have long commutes and are happy to make them because we value Johnson Bank, it would be nice to know you trust us to work from home too so we can balance time with family too.

Other Employee Reviews for Johnson Financial

Phoenix-Scottsdale. Company with potential, lacks strong leadership.

I worked at Johnson Financial full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Privately held company is part of the SC Johnson Family. Has name recognition.

Cons

No clear vision from local management. Policies and practices from Wisconsin do not necessary align with Arizona Marketplace.

Advice to Management

Implement effective local management.

2. Teller Line

Current Employee - Teller I in Kenosha, WI
    Current Employee - Teller I in Kenosha, WI

I have been working at Johnson Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This job is not difficult. There is plenty of down time. The company itself is a great company!

Cons

As a Teller you are expected to do way more than you are paid for. you have make a set amount of referrals to business partners every month. Also you will never get promoted unless you meet these goals for at least 18 months straight.

Advice to Management

Realize we are Tellers not business robots.