Johnson & Johnson
3.6 of 5 1,214 reviews
www.jnj.com New Brunswick, NJ 5000+ Employees

Working with best-in-class processes, benchmarks, tool-kits and more importantly with people who do the right thing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years

ProsDiverse platform to work, Solid Financials - Johnson & Johnson is a unique operator in the health care industry in that it has three core businesses- Pharma, Medical, Consumer.

ConsOf late Quality issues, Drug pipeline, Regulation - While J&J’s drug pipeline is strong, you can’t count out the FDA’s ability to be tough on the approval of new drugs — and J&J’s history of recalls could draw more scrutiny on the front end.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the contribution done by an employee rather than the relationship that employee has with others. Allow the employee to improve upon his weaker areas.

J&J my first company

Product Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employee friendly strong brand presence in market Cons: 1. not strong in marekting 2. not strong in innovation Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work and continue to follow … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Enriching

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Credo centric, strong values, fab products, even better friends to… Cons: Some times can be beauraucratic and complex More

There are newer reviews on Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees.