Johnson & Johnson
3.6 of 5 1,284 reviews
www.jnj.com New Brunswick, NJ 5000+ Employees

J&J is a Great company to work for!

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsIt is a strong company run on fundamental principles. I have confidence in the way the company is being run and I am happy with the opportunities provided to me. J&J will continue to be an industry leader because of the sound principles which guide the way it is run.

ConsIt is a huge company and it seems that sometimes there is a disconnect, and it would seem that there would be opportunities to partner with other operating companies within J&J a little more often. But companies within J&J really function as spereate operating companies and this is often times seen as a positive.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you hire the most qualified person and remember to listen to your sales force. The sales force brings in the revenue for the company and a bad manager can run several good employees from a company and hurt comapny profits.

Skeptical at J&J

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros: It is an environment of smart people, with a relatively relaxed approach to daily grind, freedom to work remotely if needed. Good corporate citizen, offers… Cons: Weak strategic thinking, top heavy, disconnect between top management and… Advice to Senior Management: Fire half of you, do a listening tour More

Neutral at best.

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Johnson & Johnson

Pros: Good benefits and the salary is satisfactory, Cons: Company is like the government. Advice to Senior Management: Be honest. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees.