Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com
There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson

J&J's most valuable resource are its employees, management, and vast opportunities, all driven by the Credo.

Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

J&J operates more or less according to their code of ethics, the Credo. Many companies have something like this, but J&J is probably of the few that invokes it on a day in day out basis for making business decisions. That is not to say that it is at times forgotten or even skewed to benefit a select few individuals, but that is only select cases. J&J is excellent at communicating to their employees, personal development, and the management has an open door policy and is very willing to share about their careers and career development with you. There are also potentially limitless opportunities given the sheer size and global presence in J&J and you are definitely encouraged to move around within the company.

Cons

It is limited by traditional, old school corporate thinking in terms of taboos like salary info sharing and lack of new school benefits that some of the smaller healthcare companies may have.

Be more open-minded in using more gimmicky benefits to attract top young talent.

1534 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson & Johnson (View Most Recent)

J&J feedback

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

The Credo. J&J cares about its customers, its employees and the community at large. The Company creates leaders. If I were a Company, I would recruit J&J managers to be a part of its Senior Managment. It is a dynamic global Company where one can be exposed to so many different things throughout his/ her career.

Cons

Its headquarters is in New Jersey.

Keep up the great work.

Transforming patient care through innovation.

Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

Johnson & Johnson has mature processes, great quality, and a great work environment. My coworkers are very dedicated. Management cares about your work and family balance and your health. Many of the products are innovative and have a direct impact on our customers. By learning about the needs of our customers and their patients we improve peoples lives.

Cons

Development assignments can wear you down without proper direction and coaching. A couple of years of only tough development assignments can burn you out.

Management should utilize associates strengths to get work done. Don't try to make each associate into something they are not. Some people are great tech. heads and others are great project managers. Don't expect everyone to be great at everything.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson