Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com
  www.jnj.com
There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Great company culture!!

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is very relationship oriented. There are many areas of opportunity across multiple sectors (MD&D, Pharmaceuticals, CPG).

Cons

There are too many layers of processes to get things done in a short timeline. This creates a longer timeline for new innovation and the ability to execute quickly.

1471 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson & Johnson (View Most Recent)

Inconsistent Management at operating company level makes picking your position very important

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

Great products and the ability to contribute to improved health for so many people.

Cons

Some management teams are more worried about their profit than the people who help drive the business. They eventually get weeded out, but have a way of surviving way too long and it is a cyclical thing.

No one has ever been fired for their Credo scores....rethink this and take a closer look at who in your organization is cancerous.

Previous J&J Finance/Accounting Intern at Noramco

Former Employee - Accounting/Finance Intern in Athens, GA
    Former Employee - Accounting/Finance Intern in Athens, GA

I worked at Johnson & Johnson as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Very organized company; training was very good and thorough.
    I liked how big the company is and J&J is very good at making sure the work is not too much for a small group of people to handle. End of the month is a bit hectic at times but again, the work load is always doable.

Noramco--Nicest people I've ever worked with. They are all very easy to approach. Huge company with a smaller company feel!

Cons

I didn't work there very long but many of the people seemed very happy. The only thing negative was how quiet the department was. But this isn't very unusual in finance/accounting work. Also, this means work was getting done :)

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson