There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson

head on

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time (more than an year)

Pros

nice place to work ,good support

Cons

lack of new R&D support

1415 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson & Johnson (View Most Recent)

Classical training makes time there well worth it, though over long haul, "big" and "corporate" culture not for everyone

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Isn't until you leave that you appreciate some the strengths of an organization like JNJ; strong processes for rotational and development in new roles; tremendous amount of opportunities across all of their operating companies to try new place or new industries throughout your career.

Cons

Career progression can be very mapped out; can be bureaocratic and political which requires you to be maze-bright.

Think large, act small. Don't let JNJ's size translate into a "tolerance" for inefficiency, wastefulness, and mediocrity. CPG as we know it is changing and its easier for small company X to reach the same consumers and build more brand equity with a series of YouTube videos or Instagram photos than traditional CPG marketing techniques (and the giant budgets that go with them) will do.

Great Company

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

I have been with the company 15 years. During this time, I have experienced higher than average pay, a safe work environment, wonderful health benefits, and great growth.

Cons

The only negative is too much work and not enough people. Work/life balance is respected, but there are high expectations to get a lot done.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson