Wonderful place to work in-name only

Current Employee - Mfg Engineer  in  Irwindale, CA
Current Employee - Mfg Engineer in Irwindale, CA

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than a year

Pros

Name recognition. This place took off after JNJ bought out Biowebster. Great place to put on your resume. Great selling point to land the next career. Products are mature, though still have low mfg yield & serious compliant issues.

Cons

All co's have office politics but this place ranks near the ocean floor but still beat SpongeBob SquarePant. Stay low-key unless they call your name out. Dont complain. Just do the minimum not to get fired. The lobby is so tight; I am embarassed to show where I work to my networking suppliers. I could smell anti-perspirants or deodorants from visitors as soon as they walk in. Great for winters as it creates cozy & warm atmosphere:):):). The culture here is NO CHANGE. Dont fight with the old-timer big boys. They will find ways to get rid of you, F/T or contract making no difference. H.R ppl here are non-existent or useless. They never hear from you & you dont want to hear from them.

Ask our Post office employees. They give some good advices on how to run a business:):):)

Other Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Good work life balance

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

For anyone who wants a stable and balanced work schedule. People are very professional and family oriented.

Cons

Lack speed, agility and innovation.

Great training & experience, but rarely extend full-time offers

Former Employee - Supply Chain Co-Op  in  Skillman, NJ
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Co-Op in Skillman, NJ

I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for less than a year

Pros

Resume builder
    Work with exceptional people
    Training in SAP, Microsoft Office, WMS when applicable
    Pays well relative to other internships/co-ops

Cons

It is very rare to receive a full-time offer upon co-op completion. If considering this role, use your 6 months to build your resume and make some $, but don't exert yourself too much.

Hire less co-ops in order to make room for the occasional full-time position.

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!