Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com

It was a great company

Former Employee - N/A  in  New Brunswick, NJ
Former Employee - N/A in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

Decent pay and benefits friendly people. Still offer pension and 401K does well.

Cons

The organization does not promote on hard work it's who you are aligned to rather then your skills. Also it's all about the leadership programs. They will not offer the same opportunities to older workforce. It's all about the HRLDP, FLDP etc. not saying that they should not have these programs however, give your internal exp. workers the same opportunities.

Promote smart people not people who you golf with or play sports with. Value your older workers and by older anyone over 35.

Other reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Great 6 month co-op that helped develop my future career goals

Former Employee - R&D Co-Op  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - R&D Co-Op in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

During the summer, they offer summer hours so you can work extra hours during the week and get Fridays off every two weeks. They encourage you to meet as many people as you can to be well-rounded in the company and give you a lot of freedom. My boss was extremely helpful in introducing me to work that was completely new to me, she was also very flexible when it came to work hours. My co-workers will very friendly as well and welcoming to new employees.

Cons

Many of my surrounding co-workers were temp employees and I believe without connections it might be a difficult company to break into.

Great people, but very slow to change

Current Employee - Analyst  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Analyst in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

work life balance, credo creates great culture, company store is nice.

Cons

very slow to adapt new technologies, difficult work environment for information workers. reliance on excel. older workers expect younger workers to do majority of computer related tasks aka younger people do the work, older workers consult

get new technologies, still on sharepoint 2007 and it's 2014!

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!