There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Pharma Finance Division

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Horsham, PA
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

Great people to work with, managers are very approachable, low stress/relaxed atmosphere. Innovation is encouraged. Amazaing credo that people actually live and work by.

Cons

If you do not like change Johnson & Johnson may be a difficul company to work for. With over 250 operating companies there is always something new going on.

Johnson & Johnson has always been one of the most well respected public companies around. As long as management continues to follow our credo I believe J&J will continue to have the respect and appeal.

1359 Other Employee Reviews for Johnson & Johnson (View Most Recent)

great place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

worked at J&J for 11 years. Advanced through many roles, had a great amount of opportunity, decentralized culture and the credo is real

Cons

Big company but has a small company feel

continue to support and promote from within

Consumer has really gone downhill

Current Employee - Senior Scientist  in  Skillman, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Skillman, NJ

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros

There are some very dedicated people. Company reputation is still good despite issues. Pay is ok, but becoming less competitive.

Cons

The new global compensation framework will cause the company to lose talent and only the duds will be left behind. I know several individuals who have already left and people who plan to leave. Incentives are disappearing. The removal of scientist levels will also cause issues. People will sit for years without prromotions. There is so much discrepency between individuals at the same level. The company has gone downhill so much in the past 2 years, I worry what it will look like in the future. Labs and facilities are terrible.

Focus most of your efforts on talent retention. We need to hire and retain young scientists, not just contractors. Who will be the leaders in 10 years if we lose all the good contributors and don't hire anyone to replace them?

There are newer employer reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!