Johnson & Johnson
3.6 of 5 1,284 reviews
www.jnj.com New Brunswick, NJ 5000+ Employees

Pharma Finance Division

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Horsham, PA

ProsGreat people to work with, managers are very approachable, low stress/relaxed atmosphere. Innovation is encouraged. Amazaing credo that people actually live and work by.

ConsIf you do not like change Johnson & Johnson may be a difficul company to work for. With over 250 operating companies there is always something new going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementJohnson & Johnson has always been one of the most well respected public companies around. As long as management continues to follow our credo I believe J&J will continue to have the respect and appeal.

great place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Johnson & Johnson

Pros: worked at J&J for 11 years. Advanced through many roles, had… Cons: Big company but has a small company feel Advice to Senior Management: continue to support and promote from within Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Consumer has really gone downhill

Senior Scientist (Current Employee)
    Skillman, NJ

I have been working at Johnson & Johnson

Pros: There are some very dedicated people. Company reputation is still… Cons: The new global compensation framework will cause the company to lose talent and only the duds will be left behind. I know several individuals who… Advice to Senior Management: Focus most of your efforts on talent retention. We need to hire and retain young scientists, not just contractors. Who… More
There are newer reviews on Johnson & Johnson.

Worked for Johnson & Johnson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson & Johnson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson & Johnson employees.