Glassdoor is your free inside look at Joie de Vivre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Joie de Vivre CEO Niki Leondakis. All reviews posted anonymously by Joie de Vivre employees.
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Joie de Vivre
Pros – - Center of Japan Town
- Decent Pay
- Great Coworkers
Cons – - Inexperienced top leadership with little sense of direction
- New ownership with lots of changes
- Average Benefits (recent reductions)
- Policy being crafted on the fly (new standards/demands sent out via email and not in employee handbook)
- Decreasing Morale
- Lack of trust from GM
- Poor communication
Advice to Senior Management – - Conduct a Climate Survey and hear what the employees have to say
- Rub elbows with the employees to experience first hand what their frustrations are
- Listen to the empoloyees
- Trust but verify the employees
- Changes and reductions in benefits were harsh and even harsher when only two months notice was provided. Give ample notice to your staff before making life changing moves like this (6 Months)
- Pitch in and help out when staff is short handed
2012-05-11 10:46 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.