Joingo

joingo.com

Enjoy working with a great team in leading edge technology that's growing fast

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsFlexible schedule, ability to telecommute, opportunities for advancement, colleagues are the best at what they do, interesting challenges and exciting to be at the ground level of an emerging company.

ConsBecause almost all employees telecommute, it takes a while to form personal relationships with co-workers. I wouldn't say this is a big Con, but may be a challenge for someone like myself who is accustomed to a traditional office setting.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe various face to face meetings are a great way to really connect on a more personal level. As the company grows, I'm seeing that the frequency of these meetings is increasing, which is appreciated and certainly yielding great results.

Real Good

I have been working at Joingo

Pros: Ownership of work, flexibility of when you work as long as the job gets done. Good… Cons: Sometimes telecommuting makes it difficult to interact with other team members,… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you are doing and keep up the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Joingo.

Worked for Joingo? Contribute to the Community!