It is an ok place to work.

I worked at Jones, Edmunds & Associates

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

The overall moral is poor.

Other Reviews for Jones, Edmunds & Associates

Decent company, needs some work

I worked at Jones, Edmunds & Associates

Pros

The relaxed rules and atmosphere were the major perk when I worked there, though I'm informed times have changed. Overall, however, a good treatment towards employees.

Cons

Management makes choices, at times, that seem very naive and incredibly short-sighted. Needs some work on keeping management and the administration in check.

Spend more time working WITH your employees to help them find what suits THEIR needs instead of paying people to decide what's best for them... also, keep them better informed of the actual happenings. The secretive atmosphere helps no one.

Great Atmosphere, Enjoy Working Here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Jones, Edmunds & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management communicates very well with staff, staff development is excellent, coworkers are very professional and easy to get along with.

Cons

I really can't think of a con. So far its been a great place to work. I would like to point out that when I was being interviewed and considering the position I have now, I read some of the negative reviews from the past and I was concerned about accepting the offer. Now that I'm here, I'm glad I didn't let them influence my decision to come to work here. It has been a great experience. My only guess is that when the economy contracted, jobs may have been cut, and that's where the bad reviews come from. I've experienced nothing like that and we are now in an expansion phase, with new hires each month.

Keep up the good work! Your positive attitudes and attention to the needs of the staff really help.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones, Edmunds & Associates.

Worked for Jones, Edmunds & Associates? Contribute to the Community!