Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

It is all about your manager and team... Mine was good!

Analyst (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsPay, benefits, company size, organizational structure, support, Jones Lang LaSalle was a great place to work, especially the account I was on.

ConsOur contract was for three years and it ended after one year. Not Jones Lang LaSalle's fault though. The economy and banking situations forced a sale.

Advice to Senior ManagementI worked directly for a Managing Director so that was probably different than other people who worked for SVP's. Working under him was great and he understood what his employees needed.

Great firm for highly competitive professionals.

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Professional freedom to pursue opportunities in the best interest of… Cons: Can be a highly political environment and the organization itself… Advice to Senior Management: I think leadership tends to hold on to under-performing middle to upper management for far too long and this often causes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Frustrating

Associate (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Benefit package is acceptable. Coworkers are highly qualified but overworked. Competent upper… Cons: Very bureaucratic company. No real thought process when you do your job. Just follow the book. Management is very top heavy. Very… Advice to Senior Management: Take your foot off the throats of your staff. Allow creativity and individualism. Eliminate bureaucracy. Get back to the business of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.